a chronic, typically progressive disease involving damage to the sheaths of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, whose symptoms may include numbness, impairment of speech and of muscular coordination, blurred vision, and severe fatigue.
- Written by Webmaster Webmaster
- Parent Category: Q and A Q and A
- Category: MS Glossary MS Glossary
- Published: 14 July 2019 14 July 2019
- Created: 14 July 2019 14 July 2019
- Last Updated: 14 July 2019 14 July 2019
MSChristian.org RSS Statement
Most of the information found on this website comes from RSS Feeds. It is an automated task that provides the information to you. We try to limit items that are duplicates, but with many feeds this can be difficult. Since the owner of this website also has MS and is legally blind this service was necessary to keep the website running with as much automation as possible. Volunteers help from time to time but many have disabilities themselves. We thank you for visiting us and hope that MSC can be of service to you and your loved ones.